Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Bi’Boya Thick Spreading Plaster product.
Interior walls and facades
• Elastic, bridges the cracks in the substructure and is not affected by the movements that occur during the settlement of the building.
• Fiber added and easy to apply.
• With its high water repellent ability, it ensures that rain water hitting the façade flows without wetting the surface.
• Although it does not pass water from outside to inside, it enables the buildings to breathe with the ability to discharge the moisture inside.
• Resistant to alkali.
• UV is not affected by heavy weather conditions such as extreme cold or heat, rain, snow, moisture, does not swell, crack, color fade.
• It does not smell and does not harm human and environmental health as it does not contain solvent and diluted with water.
Application and Consumption Information
• BiBoya Thick Spreading Plaster is ready to use, no need for thinning and coloring.
• 24 hours after primer application; Bi’Boya Thick Spreading Plaster should be spread on the surface with stainless steel trowel and pattern should be given with plastic trowel.
• Allow the surface to dry for at least 24 hours.
• Depending on the roughness and absorbency of the surface, average 2.4 - 2.9 kg / m² in one layer