KEIM Concretal W
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the KEIM Concretal W product.
All mineral surfaces (concrete, fiber reinforced concrete, bricks, plasters and etc.)
• Mineral based Potassium Silicate Paint providing high water and chloride impermeability
• Thanks to the mineral matte surface, it preserves the original concrete appearance.
• KEIM products are class A2 fireproof. It does not emit harmful gas during fire.
• Does not contain VOCs.
• There is no moss or mold formation on the surfaces on which KEIM is applied.
• Minimal tendency for contamination due to non-thermoplastic anti-static binder.
• It gives strength to the applied surfaces. It prevents dusting.
• Does not spill, does not swell. Color does not fade.
• Matte, natural-looking surfaces that preserve the concrete character are obtained.
• They penetrate the section as a result of the chemical reaction of the silicate binder with the surface. It provides high protection against abrasion and weather conditions.
• It is an ecological and sustainable product. It has LEED, BREEAM certifications.
• It is applied as 2 coats without a primer.
• Provides lower renovation cost with longer renovation time.
• Thanks to its high water repellency, it provides protection against abrasion of reinforcement steel and ice damage.