It is used as a waterproofing membrane in flat roofs.
• Synthetic roof waterproofing membrane with high quality polyvinyl chloride (PVC) based polyester carrier in accordance with EN 13956.
• Resistant to permanent UV and wind effects.
• It has the capacity to pass high water vapor.
• It is recyclable.
• Combination with flameless, hot air source.
* EN 13956
* External fire performance has been tested according to ENV 1187 and classified according to EN 13501-5: BROOF (t1), BROOF (t3)
* FM Approval Class: 4470.
* EN ISO 9001/14001 Quality Management System.