It is used as water and moisture insulation on concrete, cement mortars and plastered surfaces, brick and briquette surfaces indoors and outdoors (wet areas, drinking water tanks, pools, terraces and balconies, foundations, foundation walls, basements, etc.).
• It is a two-component, elastic waterproofing material consisting of liquid polymer and cement-based mixture containing special additives.
• Suitable for use in drinking water tanks thanks to its drinking water contact approval and elastic structure.
* Approval for contact with drinking water according to BS 6920 standard by Hacettepe University Faculty of Pharmacy Doping Control Center (B.30.2.HAC.0.AP.00.00 / 2006-002) - (03.01.2006)
* Approval for contact with drinking water by Istanbul Technical University Faculty of Civil Engineering Department of Environmental Engineering - (November 2000)
* Contact test with drinking water (BS 6920: 2000) - EGE University - 22.08.2016
* CE (according to EN 1504-2) CE (according to EN-14891)