Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Sika®CureHard LI product.
Parking lots, hospitals, office buildings, etc. It can be used in reinforced concrete floors of buildings.
• It is a one-component water-based, lithium silicate-based liquid surface hardener that provides additional curing and coating of polished or abraded existing concrete.
• It reduces dusting and increases abrasion resistance.
• It has a glossy finish, it is also used for concrete polishing.
• Easy to clean.
• It is solvent free.
• It is suitable to be used indoors and outdoors.
* Institut Pro Testování a Certifikaci Test report
* According to the EU-Directive 2004/42, the maximum allowed content of volatile organic compound (VOC) in the ready-to-use product (Product category IIA / h type wb) is 30 g / l (2010 limits). In the ready-to-use form of Sikafloor®-CureHard LI, the maximum VOC content is <30 g / l.