* Concrete (cracked or uncracked), hollow or solid brick, wood, hard natural and artificial stone, hard rock surfaces,
* In structural applications:
▪ Sprout cultivation in new structures and repair works
▪ Metric Rods
▪ Bolts and special fixing systems
* In metal and carpentry applications:
▪ Fixing balustrades, handrail rails and support elements
▪ Fixing the railings
▪ Fixing window and door frames
▪ 2-component, epoxy resin based, thixotropic, high performance anchoring material for metric rods and reinforcements, cracked and uncracked, suitable for use in dry and damp concretes.
▪ It is a high performance, professional chemical anchoring product made of pure epoxy.
▪ There are C2 and C1 seismic test results.
▪ Open time is long.
▪ It can be used in cracked and uncracked concrete and damp concrete surfaces.
▪ Leed is suitable.
* ETAG 001 Part 1 - General Anchoring Process and Part 5 - Anchoring process, according to the European Evaluation Document (EAD), CE Marked and Declaration of Performance.
* According to ETA 17/0694 - Cracked and uncracked concrete injection type anchorage works, it has CE mark and Perofmans Declaration.
* Fire rating for rebar anchoring operations: CEN EN 1991-1-2, Sika AnchorFix®-3030, CSTB, Test report MRF 26072904 / C
* LEED v2009 IEQc 4.1: Low-Emitting Materials - Adhesives and Joint Sealants, Report No. G23807C_04 "is suitable.