It is used in the fire resistance of the floor and wall, penetration services or linear joints.
• It is a fireproof, phthalate-free acrylic joint sealant for interior joints and penetration joints, suitable for use on walls and floors.
• Provides acoustic insulation.
• One component, ready to use and easy to use.
• Provides fire resistance up to 4 hours.
* CE Mark and Declaration of Performance according to EN 15651-1 - Joint filler for non-structural joints in buildings - Facade elements
* Declaration of Performance according to CE Mark and European Technical Approval ETA 18/1051, based on EAD 350141-00-1106: 2017 - Firestop and fire proofing products, linear joints and hollow areas
* Declaration of Performance according to CE Mark and European Technical Approval ETA 18/1052, based on EAD 350454-00-1104: 2017 - Firestop and fire proofing products, penetrations
* BS 476 Fire Protection at Movement Joints, EN 1366-3, EN 1366-4, Sikacryl®-621 Fire, warringtonfire, Approval No. CF 5718
* Reaction to Fire, Response to Flow, Elongation at Break, Durability Tests EN 15651-1 Sikacryl®-621 Fire, Sika, Test report No. 00002-CS & B-00554-Mri
* Fire Resistance Performance Classification EN 13501-2, Sikacryl®-621 Fire, warringtonfire, Classification Reports No. 401159 / A
* Fireproof Grouting for Fire Stop EN 1366-3, EN 1366-4, 13501-2, ETAG 026-2, ETAG 026-3, Sikacryl®-621 Fire, UL, Certificate No. UL-EU-01090-CPR
* LEED v4 EQc 2 Complies: Low-Emitting Materials
* VOC emission classification GEV-EMICODE EC 1PLUS