* Reinforced concrete elements (including old concrete new concrete adherence)
* Hard natural stone
* Ceramic, betopan etc.
* Mortar, brick, etc.
* Steel, iron, aluminum
* Polyester / fiberglass and epoxy resin materials
• It is a moisture-tolerant, structural, two-component adhesive material consisting of a combination of epoxy resins and special fillers, designed for use between + 10 ° C and + 30 ° C.
• It can be used in old new concrete adherence.
• It has very high adhesion to many building materials.
• It is cured without shrinkage.
• Can be applied without primer, gains high early and final strength.
It has been tested according to EN1504-4.