Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the SikaFiber® Force-60 product.
It is suitable for use in shotcrete, cast-in-place concrete, precast concrete and industrial floor concrete processes.
* Shotcrete applied for excavation stabilization in tunnels and mines
* Shotcrete applied for rock and ground stabilization
* In shotcrete providing temporary stabilization
* Substitution of steel reinforcement in shotcrete
* In field concrete applications / above ground industrial ground concretes
* In fiber reinforced concrete foundations
* In precast concrete elements
* It can be used especially in concrete applications where high abrasion resistance is required.
• It is a macro-synthetic fiber reinforcement for structural use in concrete and shotcrete.
• Increases crack bridging capacity in hardened concrete, especially in wide cracks.
• Provides increased durability and rust-free surfaces due to high chemical resistance.
• Provides high increase in energy absorption capacity for shotcrete.
The CE marking and declaration of performance are based on the invariance of building materials performance certificate issued by the authorized product certification body according to the EN 14889-2: 2006 standard of polymer fibers (fibers) for use in concrete, mortar and injection.