* As a fine repair plaster in horizontal and vertical applications in civil engineering structures - buildings, interior spaces, etc.
* On exposed concrete, uneven or repaired surfaces
* Filling air bubbles and voids
* Repair of small breaks and spills occurring in corners and joint edges
• Cement based, polymer modified, one component, class R3 according to EN 1504-3, correction and finishing mortar containing silica fume.
• It is a single component and can be used only by mixing with water.
• It is easily applied, can be applied by wet spraying method and has high mechanical strength.
• The appropriate consistency can be adjusted.
• It is resistant to frost, it is not corrosive and poisonous.
• Class A1 in reaction to fire.
Meets EN1504-3 Class R3 requirements.