* As a chemical resistant coating on concrete, stone, cement-based mortars, epoxy-cement hybrid and epoxy products
* As lining in storage tanks and silos
* In food facilities, waste water processing plants, agricultural enterprises,
* It can be used as an anti-corrosion coating in the chemical, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
• Sikagard®-62 is a two component, 100% solid, colored, high strength epoxy based protective coating.
• Does not contain solvent.
• It has high mechanical and chemical resistance.
• High strength, liquid impermeable.
* "Compliance with Drinking Water Contact" report in accordance with BS 6920-1: 2000 with report number "M104991, 2011" by WRAS.
* "Compliance with Drinking Water Contact" report in accordance with BS 6920-1 with report number "16081909" dated 22.08.2016 by Ege University
* CE (according to EN 1504-2: 2004)
* In accordance with the USGBC LEED Rating system, Sikagard®-62 meets the requirements of "LEED EQ Credit 4.2: Low –Emitting Materials: Paints & Coatings". SCAQMD Method 304-91 VOC Content <100g / l