Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Sikaplan®15-VG product.
It is used as a waterproofing membrane in flat, ballasted, ceramic coated roofs.
• High quality polyvinyl chloride (PVC) based, polyester carrier, 1.5 mm thick, fire resistant according to EN 13956, non-flammable, synthetic roof waterproofing membrane.
• FM approved, excellent resistance to weather conditions, hailstones and many environmental influences, including permanent UV effect.
• High water vapor permeability capacity.
• Combination with flameless, hot air source.
• It is recyclable.
* External fire performance tested according to EN 1187 and EN 13501-5: BROOF (t1), BROOF (t2), BROOF (t3)
* FM approval
* LEED v4 MRc 3 (Option 2); LEED v4 MRc 4 (Option 2); LEED v2009 MRc 4 (Option 2)