Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Sikafloor®-235 ESD product.
* Especially suitable for areas with low electrostatic requirements (body voltage) and dissipative conductive surfaces.
* Typical application areas include production, storage areas and warehouses in industries such as logistics, clean rooms, pharmaceuticals and automotive.
• It is a two-component, hard elastic, self-leveling, colored epoxy resin coating.
• Body voltage measurement <30 V.
• Good mechanical and chemical resistance.
• It is easy to apply and clean.
• It is liquid impermeable.
• Meets general ESD requirements.
• Cleanroom Suitable Materials approved.
• Meets ESD requirements under 25% relative humidity and + 23 ° C conditions.
* According to EN 1504-2: 2004 and EN 13813, Factory Production Control was made by the notified body 0921 and CE certification was made as a self-leveling, colored epoxy coating. Certificate No .: DoP 02 08 01 02 037 0000005 2017
* Testing of electrostatic properties according to IEC 61340-5-1. Polymer Institute, Test Report P 4956-1-E, November 2007
* Test of electrostatic properties according to IEC 61340-5-1, SP Institute, Test Report F900355: B, February 2009
* Meets the requirements of ANSI / ESD S20.20-2007 and IEC 61340-5-1. (Internal test)
* Fire classification according to EN 13501-1, Report-No. 2007-B-0181/18, MPA Dresden, Germany, May 2007.
* Sikafloor-235 ESD particle emission certificate CSM Quality Certification - ISO 14644-1, class 4 - Report No. SI 0706-406 and GMP class A, Report No. SI1008-533.
* Sikafloor-235 ESD degassing certificate CSM Quality Certification – ISO 14644-8, class 6.8- Report No SI 0706-406.
* BMW-Standard 09-09-132-5 and Polymer Institute paint compatibility test, Test Report P 5541, August 2008
* Mercedes Benz -standard PBODC380 / PBVCE380 (paint wetting impairment substances (PWIS)) silicone-like, varneability Test Report according to * HQM GmbH, VPT-Nr. 07LL165, 04.2008
* Spark resistance test of coatings in accordance with UFGS-09 97 23, Test Report P 8625-E, Kiwa Polymer Institut
* Cleanroom Suitable Materials Approval
* Sikafloor®-235 ESD meets the requirements of LEED EQ Credit 4.2: Low-Emitting Materials: Paints & Coatings SCAQMD Method 304-91 VOC * Content <100 g / l.