Under Tile Waterproofing | Rufoline
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Under Tile Waterproofing | Rufoline product.
Rufoline is an ideal waterproofing system for the roof restoration and renovation of historical buildings, whose roofs are usually covered with Turkish style tiles.
• The RUFOLINE system has high qualifications to meet international environmental and sustainability standards.
• Your roof will also be aesthetic thanks to RUFOLINE, which ensures proper application of the tiles. You can obtain different and refined roofs with a wide range of accessories within the RUFOLINE system.
• With RUFOLINE, once you repair your roof, you won't have to renew your roof every year! You can easily choose RUFOLINE both on the roofs of newly built buildings and on your renewed roofs. In this way, you can also benefit from full waterproofing, smooth appearance and the opportunity to make thermal insulation under the plates if you want.
• RUFOLINE® sheet provides full waterproofing on your roofs covered with Alaturka type tiles.
• Width (W): 102 cm
• Length (L): 200 cm
• Thickness (t): 2.4 mm
Corrugation height (H): 35 mm
Groove spacing (P): 63.5 mm
Area: 2.04 m²
• Weight: 5.8 kg / piece
• Weight per m²: 2.8 kg / m²
Grooves and flats: 11 + 5
Net coverage: 1.77 m² / piece
Guaranteed for 10 years.