Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Roof Covering | Onduline Zigana product.
Onduline Zigana can be used safely in a wide range of buildings from individual residences to collective residences, from corporate to commercial buildings, from industrial to rural buildings.
• The ONDULINE ZIGANA system has high qualifications to meet international environmental and sustainability standards.
• The boards can be easily removed and applied to the roof due to their light weight. For the application, a knife, nail and hammer are sufficient to cut the board to the desired size. ONDULINE ZIGANA boards can be easily applied on the roofs of all types of buildings, from outbuildings and outbuildings, on garages, garden sheds, industrial and rural buildings.
• Extremely light, with only 4 kg / m2 weight for new roofs or renovations.
• It is suitable for all climatic conditions and does not corrode.
• Sound absorption value is on average 40 dB.
• ONDULINE ZIGANA sheets are composed of bitumen impregnated organic fiber and a special resin. With this special method, the boards are made more durable.
• Width: 89 cm
• Height: 200 cm
Net coverage: 1.50 m² / sheet
• Thickness: 3.5 mm
• Weight: 6 kg
Groove Height: 3,8 cm
Packaging: 300 sheets / pallet
10-year waterproofing guarantee