WA 45 - Door & Window System
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the WA 45 - Door & Window System product.
All building types.
Frame Profile External Height
• Frame Profile Minimum External Height: 45 mm
Vent Profile External Width
• Vent Profile Minimum Width: 33,2 mm
• Vent Profile Maximum Width: 78,5 mm
• Maximum Vent Weight: 120 kg
• Maximum Vent Height (H): 240 cm
• Maximum Vent Width (W): 160 cm
• Minimum Glass Thickness: 4 mm
• Maximum Glass Thickness: 31 mm
Profile Wall Thickness
• Minimum Profile Wall Thickness: 1,4 mm
• EPDM Gasket
• Slim frame-vent depths and the use of surface mounted hinges enables high-width door and window applications that allow for more space.
• Although it offers a variety of vent options in different geometry, it has an unusual aesthetic appearance with its flat and oval vent design.
• Suitable for use with the blinds with wide glazing options between 4 mm and 31 mm.
• Particularly designed for high-weight vents, the vent glazing bridge ensures long-lasting use and prevents structural sagging.
• Alternative locking options such as single point and multipoint locking are available.
• Surface mounted hinges can be used for doors with high vent weight.
• With the use of Central Gasket sealing performance has been improved.
Manufacturing - Application Advantages
• Application-friendly joinery system with easy manufacturing options and easy installation details.
• The system is compatible with all alternatives of CWA 50 facade systems.