CWA 50 ST - Curtain Wall System
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the CWA 50 ST - Curtain Wall System product.
It provides secure, aesthetically worthy curtain wall modules with static performance 3 times higher than aluminum in areas with impressive entrances such as shopping mall entrances, hotel lobbies and restaurants.
Facade Front Width
• External view: 50 mm
Vertical-Horizontal Profile Depth
• Vertical Profile Depths: 80-100-120-140-160-180-200-220 mm
• Horizontal Profile Depths: 60-70-80-100-120 mm
• Minimum Glass Thickness: 10 mm
• Maximum Glass Thickness: : 32 mm
Profile Wall Thickness
• Minimum Profile Wall Thickness: 1,6 mm
• Maximum Profile Wall Thickness: 2,2 mm
• EPDM Gasket
• All cover profile options in Amanos cover facade system can be used in this system.
• The special band solution prevents corrosion from contact with steel and aluminum.
• Suitable for use with stainless steel 304, 316 and galvanized steel.
• Water is transferred through the condensate channel in the gasket structure.
Manufacturing - Application Advantages
• The system allows simple application by screwing vertical and horizontal profiles into the supporting steel profile.
• The CWA 50 ST system, which is used in openings where the aluminum profiles are insufficient, provides the possibility of applying modules 3 times higher than aluminum.