Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the H Type Facade Scaffolding product.
It is used as a working scaffold on the building facade.
• Scaffolding legs are made of 42x2.50 mm industrial pipe and fasteners are made of 27x2.50 mm industrial pipe.
• Adjustment pins are used to get the elevation difference on sloping grounds.
• Steel walking platforms both increase the strength of the scaffold and provide a safe working environment.
• Safe passage between floors in the pier is provided with applications such as ladder or deck ladder.
• The threaded clamp, which is especially preferred in jacketing applications, both increases the strength of the scaffold and provides ease of application.