Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Xypex Concentrate Cement Based Waterproofing Material product.
- Water tanks
- Sewage and water treatment facilities
- Underground tanks
- Secondary structures that hold water
- Tunnels and subway systems
- Swimming pools
- Parking lots
• Xypex Concentrate - 1st coat and Xypex Modified - 2nd coat According to pressurized or non-pressurized water condition
0.8 kg / m2 for 1 layer
1.6 kg / m2 material is used as a coating for 2 layers.
• Resistant to high hydrostatic pressure.
• Integrates with the concrete on which it is applied.
• It can insulate thin cracks up to 0.4 mm.
• It can be applied to the concrete surface from both positive and negative directions.
• Allows concrete to breathe.
• It is resistant to aggressive chemicals.
• It is not toxic.
• It does not require a dry floor.
• Does not puncture, tear or break on the edges.
• It does not require cost-increasing priming or correction on the surface before application.
• Does not require insulation, glazing and surface finishing in corner and edge joints or between covers.
• Does not require filler or protection in the placement of steel, wire mesh or other materials.
• Its application is less costly than other methods.
• Crystal structure does not deteriorate.
• It is permanent.
ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, TSE, CRP, OHSAS 18001: 2007, GREEN TAG