Xypex Concentrate Cement Based Waterproofing Material
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Xypex Concentrate Cement Based Waterproofing Material product.
- Water tanks
- Sewage and water treatment facilities
- Underground tanks
- Secondary structures that hold water
- Tunnels and subway systems
- Swimming pools
- Parking lots
• Xypex Concentrate - 1st coat and Xypex Modified - 2nd coat According to pressurized or non-pressurized water condition
0.8 kg / m2 for 1 layer
1.6 kg / m2 material is used as a coating for 2 layers.
• Resistant to high hydrostatic pressure.
• Integrates with the concrete on which it is applied.
• It can insulate thin cracks up to 0.4 mm.
• It can be applied to the concrete surface from both positive and negative directions.
• Allows concrete to breathe.
• It is resistant to aggressive chemicals.
• It is not toxic.
• It does not require a dry floor.
• Does not puncture, tear or break on the edges.
• It does not require cost-increasing priming or correction on the surface before application.
• Does not require insulation, glazing and surface finishing in corner and edge joints or between covers.
• Does not require filler or protection in the placement of steel, wire mesh or other materials.
• Its application is less costly than other methods.
• Crystal structure does not deteriorate.
• It is permanent.
ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, TSE, CRP, OHSAS 18001: 2007, GREEN TAG