Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Ytong Wall Blocks product.
It is used as exterior and interior wall material in building systems such as reinforced concrete, steel, wood and prefabricated buildings, or as carrier exterior and interior wall material in masonry structures. They are especially preferred in building fire walls. It is produced in 60 cm length, 25 cm height and various thicknesses. According to the profile profile; They are called Single Pass, Double Pass and Flat wall blocks.
• Height: 60 cm Height: 25 cm Thickness: 10 - 40 cm
• Profile: According to the front profile structure "single plug, double plug and flat" is produced.
• Product class: G2 / 035, G2 / 04, G4 / 06
• Average compressive strength: 2.5 N / mm² - 5 N / mm²
• Thermal conductivity calculation value: 0,09 WmK - 0,11 WmK
• Fire resistance class: A1 class "does not burn at all"
• Mineral and recyclable
TS EN 771-4
National Technical Approvals (UTO)
Environmental Label (EPD)