Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Exterior Sheathing Board product.
While Knauf Insulation Exterior Sheathing Board provides thermal and sound insulation on exterior facades, it also makes the buildings safer against fire. After it is bonded to the surface with a suitable adhesive and fully cured, it should be fixed with a minimum of 6 mechanical fixers per m2. The adhesive application should be done by distributing it evenly to form a frame on the board and by distributing it to 4-5 different points in the middle of the board. After the plate is fixed, suitable layers (plaster, mesh and coating) are applied to the facade.
Heat Conduction Coefficient Value: 0.036 W / m.K
• Separation Pressure: 10 Kpa
• Compressive Strength: 35 Kpa
• Class of Reaction to Fire: A1
• Short Term Water Absorption: max. 1 Kg / m2
• Long Term Water Absorption: max. 3 Kg / m2
• Water Vapor Diffusion Resistance: 1