Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Light Travertine (Cross Cut) product.
Commonly used in bathrooms, wall claddings, counter tops, showers, flooring, residential and many other design projects, Light Travertine is a material that integrates fully into contemporary interior decors.
• Available Forms: Block - Slab - Tile - Mosaic - Profile
• Travertine, which is commonly used for both flooring and backsplash, is available in four basic styles or textures:
- Brushed: Brushed travertine has a matte (non-reflective) finish due to wire brush treatment.
- Honed: Honed travertine is halfway between matte and glossy, creating a balanced, subtly polished look.
- Polished: Shiny and glossy, polished travertine is an eye-catching, sophisticated style.
- Tumbled: Tumbled travertine is treated to look aged and rustic, opening a style portal to the ancient world.
• With this wide range of textural styles, a warm and buttery color palette that ranges from rust to beige, and a durable composition that can withstand even heavy-duty wear-and-tear, travertine makes a timeless yet trendy addition to any home or apartment