• Office buildings, conference rooms, etc.
• Schools, colleges, libraries, social centres, tutoring centres, etc.
• Hospitals, houses, residences, apartments, hotels, etc.
• Restaurants, industrial kitchens
• All underground drainage systems between the building and the main pipeline
• Sustainable / green buildings
• Waste gas transport in industrial areas
• Industrial areas
• Thanks to the use of a single pipeline (single column landing line), it saves space and labor.
• Combines wastewater, domestic water and ventilation pipelines (in a single column landing line), there is no need to use parallel ventilation pipelines.
• Temperature operating range: -10°C to +97°C. (Max. operating temperature for PVC and PE equivalents is +55°C - +60°C)
• Allows smaller size to be used in high-rise buildings (d110) due to high flow rates.
• It is an easy and fast assembly system with the gasket (Push-Fit) joining method.
• It does not require cutting and welding in assembly, it is mounted quickly and easily as push-fit. Therefore
• It saves cost, time and labor against source-joined wastewater and drainage systems.
• Compatible with all sound insulated and fire resistant GF Hakan Silenta Wastewater systems.
• It provides maximized drainage capacity, thanks to its functional design that allows 6 different connections at once.
• It is 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly. It is made of halogen-free (Halogen-free) PP material. It does not emit poisonous and lethal gas in fire.
Afiti-Licof (Spain): Non-Flammability Report, Fraunhofer (Germany): Sound Performance, TSE (Turkey): Halogen Free Certificate