Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Latygrund Lg-440 Exterior Wood Stain product.
It is used in facade cladding, wooden panels, wooden doors, gazebos, pergolas and windows in log houses. LATYGRUND LG-440 can be applied as a primer layer under topcoat varnishes.
• Water based
• Resistance to UV Rays
• Chemical structure with impregnation properties
• The feature of feeling the depth in the wood texture
• High resistance to humidity and humidity
• It does not contain pesticides and mercury. Contains IPBC.
• Recommended number of floors: 1 - 2
• Consumption amount (m²/LT): 10 - 12
• Drying Time (20°C, 45-65% RH, 100 g/m2)
• Powder drying: 10 min
• Touch dry: 1 hour
• Ability to be sanded: 2 hours
• Waiting time between floors: 4 – 6 hours
• Stackability: 12 hours