Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Polycarbonate Facade Shading System product.
Architectural projects covering commercial, education, transportation, health, sports, tourism, high-tech industries
• Color gradation technology
• Z-Frame structure
• Horizontal or vertical installation
• Lightweight design
• Shadow transition features
• Dual color integration
• 100% UV protected
• Complete design and installation solution
• Ability to Play with Light and Shadow: Users can adjust the blinds to create the desired balance of light and shadow, achieving the right atmosphere.
• Wide Variety of Colors and Finishes: The Danpal® Louver translucent shading system can be installed on a variety of building facades in a variety of color combinations. Customers can choose the level of light transmission with a glossy or matte surface finish.
• All-Weather Design: All-weather and compliant with all building code requirements.
• Microcell Technology: Danpal® Shutter Systems, produced with Microcell technology, the newest and most advanced system for architectural shading applications, offer high impact resistance. Specially designed for architectural daylight applications, the narrow gap between the bars provides superior light quality and an aesthetically appealing appearance.
• Simple and Cost-Effective Installation: The system includes snap-lock connectors made of aluminum, providing simple and cost-effective installation.
• High Resistance: The system provides a double threaded clutch-lock connection that ensures long life even when subjected to high wind loads.
• Extended UV Protection: Danpal® panels offer co-extruded UV protection – resulting in longer system life.