Megaİzo PU 6 S404
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Megaİzo PU 6 S404 product.
It can be used as a waterproofing material in building foundations, retaining walls, concrete structures, bathrooms, terraces and roofs under ceramics, asphalt and bituminous cardboard, EDPM membranes, as well as horizontal, low-moving joints and control joints. It is used indoors and outdoors, on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
• Expansion at break: >1500 % ASTM D 412
• Maximum tensile strength: >3.5 N/mm2 ASTM D 412
• Resistance to water pressure: Leak-free DIN EN 1928
• Initial tensile bond strength: >2.0 N/mm2 TS EN 14891
• Pot life: 30 - 35 min.
• Initial drying time: 2 - 3 hours
• Waiting time between floors: 12 - 24 hours
• Transition period to final use: 7 days
• A component (20 kg) and B component (20 kg) must be mixed completely.
• The recommended consumption amount for 2 mm film thickness is 1.8-2.2 kg/m2. This value may vary depending on the surface and ambient conditions.