Rock Wool Insulated Sandwich Roof Panel
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Rock Wool Insulated Sandwich Roof Panel product.
It is used in buildings with steel, prefabricated or reinforced concrete carrier systems in a wide range of usage areas such as industrial, social, military, agricultural, prefabricated, construction sites, housing.
• 5 ribs outer surface form
• Applicable on roof slopes above 5%
• Usage in buildings with fire safety needs
• Useful width: 1000 mm
• Length: production flexibility between 2 m and 12 m
• The thermal conductivity coefficient varies according to the insulation core and panel thickness used.
• Rock wool insulated panel thicknesses 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150 mm
• Metal interior and exterior options: Painted galvanized sheet, painted aluminum or natural embossed aluminum
• Paint options: Standard polyester or optional PVdF, PVC, plastisol
GOST, CE, TS EN 14509, TS EN ISO 9001