MegaFlex Maxi Y104
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the MegaFlex Maxi Y104 product.
MegaFlex Maxi Y104 is used for bonding coating materials with low water absorption rate, such as ceramics, to horizontal and vertical surfaces indoors and outdoors, on solid, dust-free and low-water absorption cement-based plaster, screed, primed concrete, old ceramic coated surfaces and dry wall systems.
It is used in places such as hospitals, schools, shops, markets, which are exposed to heavy traffic indoors and outdoors, and on floors with underfloor heating where temperature changes are very high, on the floors and walls of vibrating metro, terminal and auto stations. It is used in bonding coating materials on waterproofed surfaces and in ceramic bonding applications on ceramics with MegaFilm Visko A203 primer.
• Initial tensile bond strength: ≥ 1 N/mm2 EN 12004–2:2017, 8.3
• Tensile adhesion strength after immersion in water: ≥ 1 N/mm2 EN 12004–2:2017, 8.3
• Tensile bond strength after heat aging: ≥ 1 N/mm2 EN 12004–2:2017, 8.3
• Tensile bond strength after freeze-thaw cycle: ≥ 1 N/mm2 EN 12004–2:2017, 8.3
• Tensile adhesion strength after open time (after 30 min): ≥ 0.5 N/mm2 EN 12004–2:2017, 8.1
• Transverse deformation: S2 ≥ 5 mm EN 12004–2:2017, 8.6
• Slip: ≤ 0.5 mm EN 12004–2:2017, 8.2
• Reaction to fire class: A1 TS EN 13501 – 1
• Use time of the prepared mortar - Pot life: Maximum 4 hours
• Working time: Maximum 30 min.
• Fixable time: 20 min.
• Time required for joint application: 24 hours
• Time required for the ground to open to traffic: 24 - 48 hours
• Surface and ambient temperature during application: It should be between +5°C and +35°C.
• It should be mixed with water at the rate of 25-30% of its weight. (6.25- 7.5 liters of water for 25 kg packaging)
• The amount of consumption varies according to the condition of the application surface, the application method and the size of the comb to be used.
- TS EN 12004 / C2TES2 class