Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Built-In Flush Tank product.
• The products provide water savings of up to 70% thanks to the double-stage function offered in special chamber structures and state-of-the-art internal mechanisms that provide low water usage.
• The filling groups used in the products work with the silent filling feature. The styrofoam clothed on the body provides extra sound insulation.
• Concealed cisterns are flush-mounted systems and expand your bathroom space by being hidden behind the wall. Thanks to this system, the visible part is only the control panels. The control panels, which are offered with 4 models and 4 different surface coating options, give your bathroom an aesthetic appearance.
• Concealed cisterns, with mounting solutions hidden inside the wall, offer easy cleaning in the open area without creating a disturbing image such as connection pipes and intermediate taps. The height gained from the ground thanks to the use of a wall-hung WC pan ensures easy cleaning.
• The products have a maximum weight bearing capacity of 400 kg, thanks to the extra-strengthened metal chassis system. Designed with user safety in mind, products offer safe use against possible forces that may occur in unexpected situations.
• Easy access to flush-mounted installation is provided, thanks to the easy disassembly and assembly feature of the control panels.
• Products are covered by a 5-year limited warranty against fabrication defects.
• Thanks to the easy and fast assembly capability, which is the feature of the products, practicality and time savings are provided to the practitioner in all kinds of assembly, especially in mass assembly.
• Panel radiators are offered for sale with the top cover and side panels assembled at the factory.