Cubopol Sapphire Carbon EPS Thermal Insulation Board
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Cubopol Sapphire Carbon EPS Thermal Insulation Board product.
It is used for external thermal insulation of building walls, terraces and hipped roofs, and thermal insulation applications in cold storages. It is especially preferred in passive house applications.
• It offers high thermal insulation performance.
• Offers 20% better thermal insulation performance than white EPS thermal insulation boards.
• It gets its gray color from the graphite additive it contains.
• Thanks to its graphite additive, it reflects the rays from the sun while absorbing them.
• Due to this feature, it offers better thermal insulation performance than other gray colored EPS thermal insulation boards that do not contain graphite.
• Thanks to its high flexibility ability, it does not break or scatter while cutting during application and can be easily applied to the wall.
• It is water repellent, has increased water repellency and has a very low water absorption rate (WL(T) X c X%).
• It maintains its dimensional stability throughout the life of the building. Gases that are harmful to humans and the environment are not used in its production.
TS EN 13163+A1