Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Bird Net product.
Bird netting creates a physical barrier to prevent insects and birds from entering undesirable areas.
• Made of HDPE polyethylene.
• There are two types of bird net with mesh size of 19x19 mm or 50x50 mm. Nets with a mesh size of 19x19 mm are used for general purpose bird control. Nets with a mesh size of 50x50 mm are used only for pigeon control. There is no need to use a net with a smaller mesh size for pigeon control.
• It does not cause any harm to the bird. It is a barely noticeable, effective physical barrier.
• It is specially produced with maximum resistance to weather conditions (sun, water, etc.).
• It can be produced in desired sizes according to the application area.
• It has no water absorption feature, it is chemically inert.
• As a result of fire safety assessment, ‘can be used as construction material in buildings‘ ‘test report is issued by TSE.
• It is UV blocking substance added.
• Black colored, special knotted networks. Black color is the hardest noticeable color. It is especially recommended to use black colored nets in such applications.
• The perimeter of the application area is first determined with 2 mm steel ropes. Bird net is attached to the rope with special mounting material.
• Thread diameter is 0.8 - 1.0 mm.
• Its weight is approximately 70 g / m2 (valid for 19x19 mm mesh)
• Its weight is approximately 20 g / m2 (valid for mesh with 50x50 mm mesh)
CE - ISO