Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Anti Bird Wire Strip product.
Long, exposed ledges, parapets, signs, beams, pipes, etc. It is frequently used in high visibility ledges where aesthetics are important.
• Wire Feature: Seven-wire, stainless steel wire covered with U-V-stabilized transparent nylon. Diameter is 0.7 mm with a breaking strength of 100 lbs
• Bird Pressure: Light - Medium
• Material: Stainless steel with special plastic coating
• Installation: Stainless steel, nylon coated wire, attached to stainless steel poles and tensioned using springs
• How it Works: Nylon coated spring-tensioned stainless steel wire is attached to stainless steel poles at different heights and spacings, the bases are drilled or glued to the surface.
Special Attachments: Pipe clamps, slotted clamps and beam clamps are available for mounting on various surfaces