Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Aluminum Composite Panel product.
All building types
• Standard sizes: 4mm x 1250mm x 3200mm - 4mm x 1500mm x 3200mm
• Apart from standard sizes, panels of 2-3-5-6 mm in thickness and desired size in length can be specially produced on order basis.
• It has high rigidity and strength feature.
• It shows high performance resistance against external weather conditions and UV rays.
• It is resistant to temperature conditions between 50 °C / 85 °C.
• It shows good acidic and basic resistance performance in harsh environmental conditions.
• It has a smooth, flat and shiny surface feature.
• It can be processed easily.
• It shows acoustic insulation and vibration absorption properties.
• It differs from other composite panels with its thermal insulation and non-flammable properties.
• High impact resistance.
Alu-line / BURAKBOND is processed with KYNAR® 500 reinforced PVDF paint process technique and offers 20 years of paint and 15 years of material warranty.