Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the T-Line Series product.
Production facilities, factories, storage areas, construction sites, hangars, military facilities, medical facilities, agriculture and livestock facilities, medical facilities, sports halls
• T-Line Series tent systems offer clear span (barless) tents from 10 meters wide to 20 meters wide. The tents can be extended unlimitedly with the axle distances of 5 meters.
• The steel frame of T-Line Series tent systems is produced by dipping galvanizing after special welding. Facade cladding can be preferred as PVC coated polyester fabric, trapezoidal sheet metal or sandwich panel.
• In addition to standard applications, T-Line tent systems can be customized according to needs.
• Logistics door preferences such as sliding curtain type canvas door, fast PVC door, sectional door, bellows door can be applied in door preferences.
• Wooden floors, aluminum cassette floors or RÖDER compact floor solutions can be used as floor upgrades.
• Thermo-Roof roof system is used in the roof covering of the tent. Thermo-Roof roof tarpaulin is a roof technology designed with RÖDER technology that provides thermal insulation. In the Thermo-Roof roof system, the roof covering of the tent consists of a double layer of canvas and a continuous layer of stagnant air is created between these two layers with the help of special air pumps and discharge pipes. Thanks to the Thermo-Roof roof system, which provides suitable weather conditions in summer and winter months, the problem of condensation inside the building is prevented, and 50% savings are achieved in heating and cooling costs compared to structures with a single layer of tarpaulin. In addition, when translucent canvas is preferred in the Thermo-Roof roof system, daylight can be benefited from inside the building.
• Construction: Anodized Aluminum Profile
• Facade: RÖDER No.1 - PVDF Coated Canvas, Glass Panel, Sheet Trapezoidal Panel, Sandwich Panel
• 95% recyclable
- Aluminum Alloy: AW 6005 T6
- Structural Components: EN 1090-2
- Canvas: Flame retardant in accordance with DIN 4102 B1 norm, Euroclass EN 13501-1
- Static: TÜV approved