Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the H-Line Series product.
Production facilities, factories, storage areas, construction sites, hangars, military areas, medical facilities, agriculture and livestock facilities, medical facilities, sports halls
• H-Line Series tent systems offer clear span (barless) tents from 10 meters wide to 40 meters wide. The tents can be extended unlimitedly with the axle distances of 5 meters.
• While the construction of H-Line Series tent systems consists of anodized aluminum profiles, facade cladding can be preferred as PVC coated polyester fabric, trapezoidal sheet or sandwich panel.
• In addition, H-Line tent systems can be customized according to needs. Logistics door preferences such as sliding curtain type canvas door, fast PVC door, sectional door, bellows door can be applied in door preferences. Wooden floors, aluminum cassette floors or RÖDER compact floor solutions can be used as floor upgrades.
• Thermo-Roof roof system is used in the roof covering of the tent. Thermo-Roof roof tarpaulin is a roof technology designed with RÖDER technology that provides thermal insulation. In the Thermo-Roof roof system, the roof covering of the tent consists of a double layer of canvas and a continuous layer of stagnant air is created between these two layers with the help of special air pumps and discharge pipes.
• Thanks to the Thermo-Roof roof system, which provides suitable weather conditions in summer and winter months, the problem of condensation inside the building is prevented and 50% savings are achieved in heating and cooling costs compared to structures with a single layer of tarpaulin. In addition, when translucent canvas is preferred in the Thermo-Roof roof system, daylight can be benefited from inside the building.
• Construction: Anodized Aluminum Profile
• Facade: RÖDER No.1 - PVDF Coated Canvas, Glass Panel, Sheet Trapezoidal Panel, Sandwich Panel
• 95% recyclable
- Aluminum Alloy: AW 6005 T6
- Structural Components: EN 1090-2
- Canvas: Flame retardant in accordance with DIN 4102 B1 norm, Euroclass EN 13501-1
- Static: TÜV approved