Mantotherm High Impact Resistant Organic Plaster H202
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Mantotherm High Impact Resistant Organic Plaster H202 product.
Mantotherm High Impact Resistant Organic Plaster H202 is used as a surface plaster on thermal insulation boards such as XPS, EPS, platinum and rock wool in all buildings, outdoors.
• Water vapor transfer rate: Class V2 TS EN ISO 7783-2
• Water transfer rate: Class W2 TS EN 1062-3
• Adhesion strength: ≥ 0.5 N/mm2 TS EN 1542
• Adhesion force to the thermal insulation board: ≥ 0.1 N/mm2 TS EN 13494
• Impact resistance: 15 J TS EN 13497
• Drying Time: Minimum 24 hours
• Full drying time: 7 days
• Time to wait for topcoat application: 3 days
• During the application, the surface and ambient temperature should be between +5°C and +30°C.
• Mantotherm High Impact Resistant Organic Plaster H202 is ready to use.
• Recommended consumption amount for 1 m2 application process (1st layer plaster + Mantotherm Reinforcement Mesh + 2nd layer plaster application) and 4 mm thickness on EPS surface; 4-5 kg, on the rockwool surface it is 5-6 kg. This value may vary depending on the surface and ambient conditions.
Complies with TS EN 15824.