Bi’Boya Silicone Decor Plaster
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Bi’Boya Silicone Decor Plaster product.
Interior walls and facades
• It is elastic and covers the cracks in the substructure and is not affected by the movements that occur during the settlement of the building.
• It pushes the water because of the silicon it contains and ensures that the rain water hitting the façade flows without wetting the surface.
• Although it does not pass water from outside to inside, it enables the buildings to breathe with the ability to discharge the moisture inside.
• UV is not affected by heavy weather conditions such as extreme cold or heat, rain, snow, moisture, does not swell, crack, color fade.
• Resistant to alkali.
• It is very decorative with horizontal, vertical or circular line patterns obtained by changing the direction of movement of the trowel.
• It does not smell and does not harm human and environmental health as it does not contain solvent.
Application and Consumption Information
• After the primer has dried, Bi’Boya Silicone Decor Plaster should be spread smoothly on the surface with the thickness of the pattern stone with a plastic trowel.
• By moving the trowel on the pattern stones in line with the desired pattern, Bi’Boya Silicone Decor Plaster should be polished.
• Surface dry, 24 hours, 2-3 days to fully dry. (Lower temperature and higher relative humidity prolong drying time.)
• Depending on the roughness of the surface, an average of 3.3 - 3.5 kg / m2.