Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Bi’Boya Silicone Decor Plaster product.
Interior walls and facades
• It is elastic and covers the cracks in the substructure and is not affected by the movements that occur during the settlement of the building.
• It pushes the water because of the silicon it contains and ensures that the rain water hitting the façade flows without wetting the surface.
• Although it does not pass water from outside to inside, it enables the buildings to breathe with the ability to discharge the moisture inside.
• UV is not affected by heavy weather conditions such as extreme cold or heat, rain, snow, moisture, does not swell, crack, color fade.
• Resistant to alkali.
• It is very decorative with horizontal, vertical or circular line patterns obtained by changing the direction of movement of the trowel.
• It does not smell and does not harm human and environmental health as it does not contain solvent.
Application and Consumption Information
• After the primer has dried, Bi’Boya Silicone Decor Plaster should be spread smoothly on the surface with the thickness of the pattern stone with a plastic trowel.
• By moving the trowel on the pattern stones in line with the desired pattern, Bi’Boya Silicone Decor Plaster should be polished.
• Surface dry, 24 hours, 2-3 days to fully dry. (Lower temperature and higher relative humidity prolong drying time.)
• Depending on the roughness of the surface, an average of 3.3 - 3.5 kg / m2.