Bi’Boya Glass Plaster
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Bi’Boya Glass Plaster product.
Interior walls and facades
• Brings the unique glow of glass to your spaces.
• It is environment friendly thanks to its special formula consisting of recycling glasses.
• Water resistant.
• High water vapor permeability allows buildings to breathe without being blocked out of water vapor.
• Resistant to alkali.
• UV is not affected by heavy weather conditions such as extreme cold or heat, rain, snow, moisture, does not swell, crack, color fade.
• It does not smell and does not harm human and environmental health as it does not contain solvent.
Application and Consumption Information
• Bi’Boya Glass Plaster is applied in one coat with a steel trowel after 24 hours after the application of the appropriate color primer.
• Depending on the roughness and absorbency of the surface, an average of 4 - 5 kg / m².