ARDEX PU 30 One Component Polyurethane Primer
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the ARDEX PU 30 One Component Polyurethane Primer product.
- For smooth and dense substrates.
- It is used as a barrier against moisture not more than 4% present in cement screeds and concrete floors.
- In case of underfloor heating, it is used to prevent maximum 3% humidity.
- It is used to strengthen the surface and edges on absorbent cement screed, calcium sulphate screed and concrete subfloors.
- Floors used as a primer on absorbent and / or non-absorbent subfloors:
* Cement, calcium sulphate and magnesite screed
* Not well sanded and / or old asphalt screeds
* Floors to be renovated with old remains on them
* Moisture sensitive wooden subfloors, for example; chipboard, osb, mdf etc. floors made of slabs
* Dry screed construction elements, such as; calcium sulfate building plates etc.
* Old SMP adhesive residues
* Ceramic coatings and terrazzo floors
• Fast drying
• Coating can be applied after 1 hour.
• Single component, ready to use
• Low viscosity
• High impregnation feature
• Multi-purpose and easy to apply
• Low emission
• Water-based, solvent-free