Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the ARDEX PU 30 One Component Polyurethane Primer product.
- For smooth and dense substrates.
- It is used as a barrier against moisture not more than 4% present in cement screeds and concrete floors.
- In case of underfloor heating, it is used to prevent maximum 3% humidity.
- It is used to strengthen the surface and edges on absorbent cement screed, calcium sulphate screed and concrete subfloors.
- Floors used as a primer on absorbent and / or non-absorbent subfloors:
* Cement, calcium sulphate and magnesite screed
* Not well sanded and / or old asphalt screeds
* Floors to be renovated with old remains on them
* Moisture sensitive wooden subfloors, for example; chipboard, osb, mdf etc. floors made of slabs
* Dry screed construction elements, such as; calcium sulfate building plates etc.
* Old SMP adhesive residues
* Ceramic coatings and terrazzo floors
• Fast drying
• Coating can be applied after 1 hour.
• Single component, ready to use
• Low viscosity
• High impregnation feature
• Multi-purpose and easy to apply
• Low emission
• Water-based, solvent-free