ARDEX P 51 Primer for Absorbent Surfaces - Concentrated
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the ARDEX P 51 Primer for Absorbent Surfaces - Concentrated product.
- For bonding dusty surfaces, eg. It is used in sanded absorbent anhydrite and anhydrite screeds, for priming cement screeds for filler, leveling and to hold floor coverings.
- It is applied as an adherence bridge in flat concrete floors, especially in dense cement screeds and chipboards, as a filler and leveling coating.
ARDEX K11 T provides an adherence bridge for self-leveling screed in improved anhydrite screeds, terrazzo, sandstone, ceramic and slab coatings.
- covering the pores of concrete floors and cement screeds; - It prevents air bubbles from coming out of the floor in subsequent processes, - It prevents the absorption of mixing water in subsequent coating processes.
- It is used for lining gypsum, anhydrite and chipboard for thin layer mortar. It provides adherence bridge for plaster based coatings in flat concretes.
- It is used to prevent dust formation for filling and self-leveling coatings for use after a short time.
• Indoors, on the floor, wall and ceiling.
• Does not contain solvent.
• Strong, secure and wide range of applications.
• As a primer, it improves adherence and allows the pores to be closed, significantly decreasing water absorption.
• It prevents the formation of air bubbles on the finishing plasters or self-leveling floor coverings applied to the surface.