Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Powder Group | Plasterboard Adhesive Plaster product.
Gypsum boards, polystyrene materials, mineral wools and insulated composite panels; brick, concrete, exposed concrete, aerated concrete, pumice block etc. It is used for adhering to surfaces.
• Water / Plaster ratio: 10 kg gypsum per 4-5.2 lt water
Usage time: 50 minutes
• End of freezing: 80-90 minutes
• Adhesion strength:> 0.06 MPa (according to TS EN 14496)
Passing through a 200 micron sieve (at least): 80%
Loose unit weight (powder): 850-900 kg / m³
Dry unit weight: 1100-1150 kg / m³
• Thermal conductivity value: 0.39 W / mK (according to TS 825)
• Reaction to fire: A1
• Type: Heat / Sound Insulated for General Building Construction - Gypsum Based Adhesive for Composite Panels and Gypsum Boards
Packaging Type: Polypropylene bag
Net weight: 25 kg ± 2%
TS EN 14496