Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Powder Group | M25 Concentrated Machine Plaster Plaster product.
Indoor concrete, exposed concrete, brick, pumice block, aerated concrete, etc. used on surfaces.
• Water / Plaster ratio: 10 kg M25 to 6.2-7.2 lt water
• Setting start time:> 50 minutes (according to TS EN 13279-1)
• End of freezing: 220-240 minutes
• Amount of consumption: 7.5-8 kg / m² in each 1 cm thickness.
• Compressive strength: ≥20 kgf / cm² (4x4 blocks)
• Flexural breaking strength: ≥10 kgf / cm² (4x4x16 blocks)
Loose unit weight (powder): 650-700 kg / m³
Dry unit weight: 900-950 kg / m³
• Thermal conductivity value: 0,30 W / mK (according to TS 825)
• Reaction to fire: A1
Type: B4 / 50/2 - Lightweight Plaster for Building (Spraying)
Packaging Type: Polypropylene bag
Net weight: 25 kg ± 2%
TS EN 13279-1