Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Powder Group | M19 Machine Plaster product.
Indoor concrete, exposed concrete, brick, pumice block, aerated concrete, etc. used on surfaces.
• Water / Plaster ratio: 10 kg M19 for 4.5 -5 lt water
• Setting start time:> 50 minutes (according to TS EN 13279-1)
• End of freezing: 180 minutes
• Amount of consumption: 10-11 kg / m² per 1 cm thickness.
• Compressive strength: ≥20 kgf / cm² (4x4 blocks)
• Flexural breaking strength: ≥10 kgf / cm² (4x4x16 blocks)
100% passing through a 1500 micron sieve
Loose unit weight (powder): 850-900 kg / m³
Dry unit weight: 1100-1150 kg / m³
• Thermal conductivity value: 0.39 W / mK (according to TS 825)
• Reaction to fire: A1
Type: B4 / 50/2 - Lightweight Plaster for Building (Spraying)
Packaging Type: Polypropylene bag
Net weight: 35 kg ± 2%
TS EN 13279-1