Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Soundproof Pipe Systems/Silenta Premium product.
- Office buildings, conference rooms, etc.
- Schools, colleges, libraries, social centers, tutoring centers, etc.
- Hospitals, residences, apartments, hotels, etc.
- Restaurants, industrial kitchens.
- All underground drainage systems between the building and the main pipeline.
- Sustainable / green buildings
- Transport of waste gas in industrial areas
- Industrial areas
• Silenta Premium Sound Insulation Pipe Systems, offering a complete solution with advanced strength, impact resistance, low noise level and easy installation features, has a wide range of products.
• In the tests conducted by the Fraunhofer Institute in Germany, the sound intensity was measured to 13 dB (A) at a flow rate of 4 l / s according to EN 14366.
• Can be used in underground and surface drainage systems in areas with high traffic load.
• Provides excellent sound insulation, creates ideal conditions for buildings and contributes to increase the value of the property with quality of life. Reduces vibrations and noise from the waste water installation system.
• Suitable for hot / cold water and acidic liquid transfers.
• Does not corrode, has a long life.
• An alternative to pig-cast iron pipes.
• Halogen-free, does not produce deadly and toxic gas.
• 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.
Pipe Structure: 3 Layer (Special PP-Mineral reinforced composite)
Diameters [mm]: d58, d78, d90, d110, d135, d160, d200
Length of Pipe [mm]: 150, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000
Sound Transmission: 13 dB (A) at 4 l / s (EN 14366)
Fire Class: B2 (DIN 4102)
Joining Method: Push-Fit with Rubber Seal and Socket
Clamp: GF Hakan Silent with pipe clamps
Color: Light Gray (Halogen Free and Cadmium Free)
Mounting: Easy installation due to its low weight compared to pig and woven pipes
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 0.04 mm / moK
Tensile Strength: 13 N / mm2
Chemical Resistance: Resistant to organic and inorganic chemical environments between pH 2-12
Installation Temperature Minimum: -10 ° C Maximum: 60 ° C
Operating Temperature Minimum: -10 ° C Maximum: 97 ° C
Application Class: B / D (building / drainage)
Ring Stiffness: ISO / DIN 9969, Hardness of at least 4.0 kN / m2 in all diameters between 58 mm and 200 mm.
Impact Resistance: according to EN 1451
DIBt (Almanya), Fraunhofer (Almanya), Hoch (Almanya), Ikram (Malezya), Gost (Rusya), Sepro (Ukrayna), TSE (Türkiye)
Burj Khalifa-Dubai Mall, Rolex Tower, Versage Tower, Trump Tower, Sapphire