Fireproof and Soundproof Pipe System | Silenta Extreme
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Fireproof and Soundproof Pipe System | Silenta Extreme product.
• Office buildings, conference rooms, etc.
• Schools, colleges, libraries, social centres, tutoring centres, etc.
• Hospitals, houses, residences, apartments, hotels, etc.
• Restaurants, industrial kitchens
• All underground drainage systems between the building and the main pipeline
• Sustainable / green buildings
• Waste gas transport in industrial areas
• Industrial areas
• Halogen-free superior structure
• Soundproof multi-layer structure
• Adds value to the structure
• High impact resistance
• Superior chemical resistance
• Smooth inner surface
• Excellent resistance to corrosion and long service life
• 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly
• Easy installation and application
• Does not emit toxic and lethal gas in fire
• Pipe Structure 3-layer, Polypropylene-based halogen-free composite structure
• Diameters: d50, d75, d110, d125, d160, d200
• Pipe Length [mm]: 150, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000
• Sound Transmission: 18 dB(A) at 4 L/s (EN 14366)
• Fire Class: B-s1,d0 (EN 13501)
• Joining Method: Rubber Gasket and Socket Joining (Push-Fit)
• Clamping: With GF Hakan Silent pipe clamps
• Color : Dark Blue (RAL 5017)
• Assembly: Thermal Expansion Coefficient
• Tensile Strength: 13 N/mm2
• Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 0.06 mm/m°K
• Chemical Resistance: It is resistant to organic and inorganic acids suitable for pH values between 2-12.
• Installation Temperature: Minimum: -10 °C Maximum +97 °C
• Operating Temperature: Minimum: -10 °C Maximum: +97 °C
• Application Class: B/D (building / drainage)
• Ring Stiffness: ISO/DIN 9969, Ring Stiffness is at least 4.0 kN/m2 in all size ranges between 50 Ø and 200 Ø diameters.
• Impact Resistance: According to EN 1451
Afiti-Licof (Spain): Non-Flammability Report, Fraunhofer (Germany): Sound Performance, TSE (Turkey): Halogen Free Certificate