- All above and underground drain systems
- Sewage systems
- Industrial waste water drainage systems
- Domestic waste water drainage systems
- Drainage and earth ground waters transfer lines
- Unpressurised water transport systems
- Discharge systems
- Rainwater discharge systems
Ventilation Systems (without pressure)
Office buildings, conference rooms, schools, colleges, libraries, community centers, tutoring centers, hospitals, houses, residences, hotels, apartments, etc.
Centralised Vacuum Cleaning Systems (-0.5 bar)
Exhaust Gas Systems
Waste gas transport at industrial areas.
Chemical Transfer Systems
Industrial areas. (short and long term usage)
Strom Water Management Systems
For detention, retention and infiltration purposes.
• The product range consists of 100 mm to 1000 mm bushed or unshielded pipes and fittings.
• Double layer structure increases pipe rigidity. With its specially designed rib structure, it is extremely resistant to heavy ground and traffic load.
• Smooth inner surface prevents sticking of solid waste. It has superior hydraulic capacity.
• Can be used in underground drainage systems and areas with heavy traffic load.
• Resistant to temperature changes and chemicals, also suitable for acidic liquid transfers.
• Flexible, easy to use and suitable for installation.
• It does not leak and wear, it is superior resistance.
• Halogen-free, lethal and toxic gas in the fire.
• 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.
Diameters [mm]: d100 mm - d1000 mm / Perforated d100 mm, d150 mm, d200 and d250 mm
Ring Stiffness: SN4 and SN8
Pipe Length [m]: 7 m
Joining Method: Gasketed
Color: Outer layer: Black / Inner layer: Blue - SN4 Orange stripes, SN8 Blue stripes
Chemical Resistance: Resistant to organic and inorganic chemical environments between pH 2-12
Installation Temperature Minimum: -10 ° C Maximum: 35 ° C
Operating Temperature Minimum: -10 ° C Maximum: 35 ° C
Standard: EN 13476-3
Russia GOST, Poland: Rekomendacj, Ukraine Sepro, Turkey: TSE