Spiral Corrugated Pipes and Fittings
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Spiral Corrugated Pipes and Fittings product.
It can be used in city sewer systems, in transition of river, lake and sea, in evacuation of pre treated water taken from treatment plants till marine streams of water.
• While extruded corrugated pipes are joined with fittings, spiral corrugated pipes are with socket and spigot end, there is no need for fitting to join flat pipe.
• Spiral corrugated pipes can be joined with electrofusion method as well as extruder welding, sealed method. This joining method makes pipes used under 0,5 bar pressure normally usable even in 4 bar. Thus pipes continue to work without leaking and being damaged in joining parts in case of increase in pressure encountered in rains turning into flood.
• Corrugated pipes are sold with 50 year lifetime warranty as they are not affected by corrosion, wear and its chemical resistance is high. They fulfill their activities without being affected by eafrth shakes such as earthquake thanks to their flexible structure. Because tightness is provided for pipe life, contamination of undergroung water and soil can be prevented. The pipe is not choked by tree roots.
• Corrugated pipes have two different methods. They are manufactured on mandrel with extruder and spiral method in only one process without stopping. Production capacity of extruded corrugated pipes and ring resistance value is stable as the shape of the product can not be changed. Spiral corrugated pipes can be manufactured in optimum weight in required ring resistance value depending on the project.
• Pipes consist of two layers, pipe layer inside and ribbed layer outside. The layer inside is the pipe with flat field carrying the fluid. Outer layer is in ribbed structure. Both layers are connected to each other as molecular. As the empty ribbed structure outside can carry load nearly as full structure according to physics rules, it is preferred to save raw material and decrease the weight of pipe.
• Extruded corrugated pipes get out of the extruder in two layers and the outer layer is shaped with molds. In spiral corrugated pipe, firstly the inner pipe are tubed by wrapping polyethylene in strips on top of the other on mandrel . Following that the product pulled as profile is wrapped onto the pipe and welding is ensured. Both products show monolithic feature with their welded structures.
• Because its is polyethylene and polyproyplene, it shows high resistance to corrosion.
• Its guaranteed life against outer impacts is 50 years at least and it can be used for 100 years.
• Because plastics are hydrolic smoothless, they show little resistance to fluid and the fluid flows with more occupancy. This decreases project costs due to selection of one sub diameter group within the project.
• There is no loss of product during application.
• Because its density is very low compared to concrete and cast, need for business machine goes down to minimum levels.
• It does not allow contamination of ground water and soil by depletion because its wear resistance is high.
• Even if the ground is covered with gravel, it flexes and prevents breaking.
• It does not allow these trees to leak to the channel and choke it.
• All joining parts allow special product to be produced for the project.
• It does not leak even 4 bar pressure when joined with electrofusion, not dispersed by removing from its place.
• It is not deactivated by being affected the shakes in the earthquake and breaking.