Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Alnoplan Partition Wall | D100 product.
Business centers, hotels, convention centers, public and educational institutions, health facilities, etc.
• System thickness: 100 mm
• Joint detail: Perfect 6 mm joint horizontally and vertically
• System weight: Approx. 35 kg / m2
• Dimensions: Units of special width and length depending on the architectural design concept (standard one-piece unit size max. 1.000 x 3.000 (h) mm)
• Construction: Galvanized steel stud with slot for vertical wall organization (DIN EN 10327. DIN EN 10143) or aluminum post (EN 15088) Galvanized steel floor and ceiling profile (DIN EN10327, DIN EN 101143), or aluminum floor and ceiling profile (EN 15088)
• Glazed Unit: Assembled in the factory environment, 9 mm thin aluminum-framed monoblock unit with frameless glass effect Single glazed 6 mm flat / tempered / laminated glass aligned to the edge of the glass profile Double glazed 2x4 mm, 2x6 mm or 4 + 6 mm flat / tempered / laminated glass
• Glass surface: Sanded glass, patterned sand glass, film-coated glass, painted glass, extra clear glass
• Aluminum surface: E6 / EV1 natural anodized, colored anodized, or electrostatic powder painting in the desired RAL color (75 micron)
• Blinds: Manually or electrically controlled 25 mm wide horizontal stripes centered between 2 glasses
• Solid panel: 18 mm chipboard or MDF formaldehyde emission class E1 (optional B1 class MDF or A1 class special plate)
Filled panel surface: Natural wood veneer, melamine, HPL laminate, fabric, glass painted surface, steel aluminum, magnet, lacquer, projection screen, 3D or acoustic surface
• Insulation: 60 mm rock wool, density 52 kg / m3 (A1 class) Wall Wooden or glass hanging shelves, writing board, magnetic panel, integrated cabinet system with wall organization
• Door frame: 2.4 mm thick 25 mm aluminum framed door unit previously assembled in the factory environment (installed on the door leaf and lock)
• Door leaf: Wooden door leaf or glass door leaf. Wooden door leaf 40 mm wooden door leaf (natural wood, HPL laminate, MD Flam coated or lacquered) with natural polished on hardwood leaf edges Glass door leaf 10 or 12 mm tempered glass door leaf or 5 + 5 mm laminated tempered glazed door leaf
• Door accessories: They vary according to the architectural design concept and the security levels determined for the space. (standard barrel lock, stainless steel or aluminum door handle) Profile clipping The glass profile is clipped to each other with the stud and the door profile with the post.
• Ground adjustment: A steel floor adjuster is used.
• Partition wall concept: The location (school, hospital, office, hotel & restaurant, bank, congress & meeting area) varies according to the function.
• Option: It can be used as a separator system that does not require any steel carrier system on the partition wall to the ceiling.