Wood Protection System | AquaCare® Water Based Topcoat Varnish
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Wood Protection System | AquaCare® Water Based Topcoat Varnish product.
It is used on exterior wooden surfaces that are open to all atmospheric events, door windows and other wooden joinery, exterior cladding, pergolas, wooden houses, balconies, wooden fence posts, paneling and similar places. It should not be used on horizontal wooden floors and surfaces with pedestrian traffic. In addition, teak, iroko, etc. containing high amounts of natural oil. It should not be applied on wooden surfaces.
• It is resistant to UV rays of the sun.
• It has water repellency. (hydroperl-effekt)
• Thanks to its modified polyurethane additive, it shows extra resistance to impact and outdoor weather conditions.
• Thanks to its water vapor permeability, it allows the wood to breathe.
• It has a structure that does not spoil the natural texture of the wood.
• Easy to apply with its non-dripping and splashing structure.
• Easily restored thanks to its thin film layer.
• VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) complies with EU directives.
Depending on the wood type and absorbency, it can be applied on 10-14 m² area with 1 liter in a single coat. There may be a change in color and consumption depending on the type of wood used, the condition of the surface, the number of layers to be applied and the method of application. A controlled sample study should be done for exact consumption.
It can be stored for 2 years at 5-30 ° C in its unopened package, in a cool and dry place, protected from frost and direct sunlight. Close the lid of the package immediately after use in an airtight manner. Use the unpacked product within 24 hours.
15 L, 5 L, 1L