Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Travertino product.
On all the interior walls, plaster, gross concrete and timber surfaces; it is used together with its appropriate primer after the surface preparation.
• It enables to create effects with different patterns during the application with applicator’s skills
• Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe
• As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment
• It provides a pleasant odor in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 lt covers 1,75 – 2,35 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 1,00 – 1,35 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 425 – 570 ml and 750 - 1000 gr.
It should be stored in a sealed package, in a cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight at a temperature between +5oC and +35oC.
This product is produced by Deka Paint, which has TS EN ISO 9001, TS EN ISO 14001, TS 18001 standards compliance certificate.